15 July 2008

i'm thinkin’ about your mother to a funky beat.

i went to your house, and she licked me on the cheek i said excuse me lady, but i remember seeing you at the palladium way back in september, 'cos you was beatboxin’ for lou rawls


in some bright red boxer drawers

you said ya moms was pretty and young, but she's old as dirt and got hair on her tongue

ya moms.

ya moms: she uses brut


and i saw her ridin’ a horsey drinking whisky out a boot. she's got the wings and teeth of an african bat, her middle name is mudbone and on top of all that

ya mama's got a peg leg with a kickstand


i, i, i i said ya mama's got a peg leg with a kickstand

ya mama, ya mama, ya mama

3 comments:

Paul Hughes said...

I got a letter from the DMV the other day, I opened and read it, it said they were suckas

huntsmanic said...

closed the door behind me, locked it very tight; thinkin’ of all the nasty things we did last night. slipped out my underoos sat on the toilet bowl,and let the hand i hold the mike with TAKE CONTROL

Rob said...

i am randal statler's mom, and as such, i must say i am wet as november, all up in my red underoos.