10 April 2009

pounding out the veal.


dalton and i were discussing strangers with candy, and why it's awesome. for me amy sedaris' delivery is inseparable from what makes the show psychotically brilliant ... and laura does her jerri blank voice perfectly, which is a great treat for me. maybe her favorite blank line to quote is:

Jerri Blank: All you need is some TLC and some vitamin P. What I'm trying to say, Paul, is I find you sexually attractive.

Paul Cotton: Jerri, everyone in school says ...

Jerri Blank: I like the pole and the hole, and right now, I'm as moist as a snack cake down there. So, why don't you come to my crib after school and I'll make your pinky aaall stinky.



also:

Jerri Blank: Shazam. Look. Drake Rogers. Mmm, he makes me all puffy down there. I'd love to tame his blue vein swayback throbber.

Tammi Littlenut: What do you mean, Jerri?

Jerri Blank: Take him backstage behind the meat curtain, know what I mean? I'm talkin' about pounding out the veal.

Tammi Littlenut: Are you thinking about having sex already?

Jerri Blank: Does a pimp carry a razor?

Tammi Littlenut: I don't know...

Jerri Blank: Trust me, they all do.

1 comment:

Rob said...

like fun.