05 December 2005

Stop often to check she is with you every lick of the way.

Everybody who reads this blog knows that it is an almost bodily explosion of ideas, wherein every entry represents a symbolic, sensual death that with its last breath offers fresh life to you (the Reader) via its sharp insights and erotically charged irony. A death, yes; yet somehow a regenerative one because each entry magically begets another.

Like le petit morte, after morte after morte after morte.

These sentiments were echoed deliciously by reader Sexy Kiss, who wrote to say that he discovered my blog during a horrid family trip, and it "warmed [him] up with it's curious topic, helped me escape the family madness, and gave me some great ideas for my sexy kissing website." I knew just what he meant. He continued, "If you have time I could use some tips from a pro on my sexy kissing site, but no pressure." The only pressure I felt was the usual tightness in the front of my pants, so I decided to go see what Sexy Kiss-related revelations aPSI had inspired.

I was so pleased:


Getting Into the Ryhthm - French Kissing


* Increase the pressure on her mouth.

* Now pull back and look into her eyes, to make sure she is still interested.

* Then drop your gaze to her lips again.

* If she is hesitant or shy, you can whisper against her lips softly, ‘Give me your tongue’.

* With your tongue trace the outline of her lips.

* Then give her another all encompassing kiss again.

* Next slowly swipe your tongue across her lips where they meet.

* If she is interested and excited, her lips will part automatically (if they aren’t already).

* Now caress her tongue in a light licking motion.

* Don’t push your way in, or be too aggressive.

* You can even suck her tongue gently.


I really felt excited and like I had learned some things that I want to try really soon. But, too I will keep in mind the parting words of Sexy Kiss and "go slow until you have got the hang of controlling all the wet stuff."

3 comments:

scs said...

Aggghh! Where were these priceless instructions when I was in the back of the van with Jimmy Earley, circa 1987? Where??

Anonymous said...

two words: ass play.

scs said...

I can NOT read about slobbery kissing anymore every time I click on your blog to see if you've posted something new. Please put me and jimmy earley out of our misery.